Particularly in areas of buildings with skin contact and bodily fluids such as health club barefoot areas and hotel bathrooms, having a hygienically clean environment is more important than ever
Ensuring clean surfaces can help to prevent the spread of germs and viruses:
“A clean environment reduces the cumulative risk of transmission of infection posed by micro-organisms in that environment” (NHS).
- Consider some preventative deep cleaning. This will have a health benefit but also serve as a good customer experience driver
- A thorough, effective deep clean of floors, walls and hard surfaces will help to mitigate the risk of germs remaining and multiplying
- Following this, disinfection should take place
Response to a confirmed case
- If a customer or colleague is confirmed as being infected, you may want or need to close and undertake a full decontamination process. This would need to involve an effective deep clean followed by disinfection
- You should be able to open again almost immediately following this work
- Thereafter, stay on top of your day-to-day cleaning to prevent the build-up of ingrained dirt
- Continue to disinfect barefoot floors and skin touch points such as door handles, shower buttons etc
What we can do
- Offering a fast reaction time, we can visit your site and undertake a thorough top to bottom deep clean and disinfection
- In areas with light contamination, a combination of spray and wipe or ULV disinfection will be used
- In areas with heavier contamination, e.g. barefoot floors, shower walls, kitchens, a thorough, effective deep clean will first be completed to ensure that surfaces have no ingrained contamination. We will then disinfect
- The building can return to almost immediate use
Our decontamination cleaning offer is set out on www.decontaminationcleaning.co.uk
If you require help to undertake either a proactive or reactive deep clean and decontamination, we are happy to assist.
You can get an estimate from our self-assessment estimate tool.
Or, if you’d like to speak directly to us: Contact us now.